These terms and conditions govern your use of this website as a user; by continuing to use this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must leave this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
- At such time as they become available, to participate in and contribute to the discussion pages, you will have to register via the registration form on this website. Personal information you give as part of this registration process and/or any other interaction with us will be collected, stored and used in accordance with the principles encoded in the Data Protection Act of 1998 and any amendments thereto.
- We reserve the right to review and revise our terms and conditions from time to time without giving you prior notice. Any changes will be published in either the Meeting Minutes or News pages of this website. By using the website after any revision of our terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by the changes we’ve made.